As we all adjust to our “new normal” in accordance with local officials and government guidelines we are implementing the below procedures for our operation. These guidelines are valid as of May 29th 2020 and will be updated as required.
- All employees are given a symptom and temperature check before their shift
- Customers will be asked if they are symptomatic at check-in. A temperature check will be given if requested. If you have a fever or symptoms then you will not be allowed to participate.
- Masks are required upon arriving at our location and must be worn until we are in the rafts.
- We will not require you to wear a mask while in the raft for safety purposes, but you are welcome to wear one if you choose
- You must provide your own mask
- We will limit the number of customers allowed in the store at one time
- We have altered our check-in processes to accommodate social distancing
- We will request all groups to social distance by 6 feet from other groups at our location
- Pre-Trip Safety Talks will occur outdoors to accommodate social distance guidelines
- We will only run up to 50% capacity in our vehicles to create distancing
- We will group reservation groups together on the vehicles and create distance between groups by leaving an empty row between each group.
- Windows will remain open during transport
- Vehicles are cleaned before, during, and after each trip.
- Although we regularly clean our location and all rafting gear, we will be doing regular enhanced cleaning and disinfecting
- When pens, clipboards, or other materials are required there will be a “clean” and “dirty” bin clearly marked
- Hand Sanitizer will be available throughout your visit, except while in the raft
We realize that people will have different concerns moving forward. Please contact us ahead of time or ask any staff member upon arrival if you have any special concerns we can try to mitigate and we will accommodate to the best of our ability.