With the recent easing of restrictions both locally and at the state level, we are implementing the below procedures for our operation. These guidelines are valid as of June 15th, 2021 and will be updated as required.
- Masks are recommended, but not required.
- It is not recommended to wear a mask while in the raft for safety purposes.
- We have altered our check-in processes to accommodate social distancing and use of outdoor spaces.
- Pre-Trip Safety Talks will occur outdoors.
- Although we regularly clean our location and all rafting gear, we will be doing regular enhanced cleaning and disinfecting
If you wish to ensure no other parties are in your raft, please add the “private boat upgrade” to your reservation or call for details.
We realize that everyone has different concerns regarding COVID. Please contact us ahead of time if you have any special concerns we can try to mitigate. Rebooking and cancellation policies will be adhered to, so please make the effort to ensure your satisfaction with our procedures in advance so that we all have a positive experience.